Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Party Girl

We had a small get together for Abby's first birthday on Saturday. The party was really for us to celebrate all the hard work that we put in this past year. Just kidding...we just wanted an excuse for some social interaction with adults...and the kiddos! We had a great time watching Abby open all her presents and eat cupcakes. After the bad reaction to her cake on Thursday I decided to try cupcakes at the party to avoid tears. She did much better...even taking some bites and posing for pictures. She slept for the first hour of her party so everyone got to eat in peace and she was in a good mood the rest of the afternoon. Thanks to everyone for all your birthday wishes!

Mmmm....I love cupcakes!

Elly Roebuck was our youngest party guest and I couldn't resist this adorable picture.

Did I get any on my face?


Are you sure about this guys?


New presents are great...thanks everyone!





Ok guys...where is the next one...I'm ready.


Adults eating in peace. This rarely happens.

2 comments:

  1. That little Elly sure is a cutie...her parents must be beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I wish we could have made it! The doctor still didn't want us exposing the babies to the "outside world" at that point yet. Now it is officially past our due date, so we should all get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete