Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cribs visits South Dallas

Lately, I have struggled with the fact that my house is slowly becoming a Toys R Us instead of the neat and tidy adult house that I have enjoyed these last couple of years. Today, as my dining room was transformed into a playroom, I came to terms with the fact that my house no longer belongs to me...it belongs to Abby. Her birthday came a little early with the purchase of a play house, or as my husband fondly refers to it Abby's "east GP crib." As is the norm with kids toys it took most of the afternoon to assemble but Abby is the proud new owner of her very own house with slide and picnic table.

Most of the afternoon was spent scratching our heads trying to figure out how all these plastic pieces connect. The directions were pictures only...no words. Thanks Nana & Grandpa for all your help!


Does this qualify as a second home deduction on my tax return???


I have a feeling I'm really going to like this birthday thing!


Ok...I'm done. What's next guys?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment