Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day for everyone!

Like everyone else in Dallas, we had our family snow day.  After being trapped in the house for 4 days because of the ice we welcomed the soft, powdery snow on Friday.  Abby and Wrigley had a blast but Owen was less than amused.  We will just have to try again next year!  It was all fun and games until I slipped and fell with my brand new expensive camera. Luckily I had already taken plenty of pictures before I picked myself up and hobbled off the porch.



 In typical toddler fashion the first thing Abby wanted to do was eat the snow.  "Abby eat that" were the first words out of her mouth.  I tried to convince her to eat the falling snow but I knew that wouldn't last long.

 Ahhh...here comes dad with a handful of snow.  Yum!


 What?  I've been trapped inside with 2 babies, my mim and her little dog too!


1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I miss you guys~ hopefully we can get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete