Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas from Granbury!

Merry Christmas from Granbury! After our trip to Snyder we headed to Granbury on Christmas eve. Another christmas miracle...Owen slept for 7 hours! I haven't had that much sleep in about 2 and 1/2 months. My mom and I were up at 5 am with Owen and by 7 am we were out of patience and started waking everyone. We are just as bad as the kids!

Score...a minnie mouse suitcase! We will be using this as often as possible. We have already been dragging it around the house, packing and unpacking and then packing again. She is a pro.


Again...who needs presents when you can play with the free bag the present comes in. Santa will have to remember that for next year.


Yes...we did it. We completed Abby's collection of the clubhouse. I am beginning to question my sanity we now diaper, bathe and dress all 6. If you can't tell from the picture, Mickey is wearing pj's and yes...there is a diaper under his pj's. She is one happy girl!


Did I sleep thru Christmas mom?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment