Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Fun!

I am a little late posting about our Labor Day weekend as we spent most of last weekend recovering.  Being 8 months pregnant and chasing after a 2 year old makes everything we do just a little harder but we still had tons of fun in Granbury.  My sister Betsy, who Abby has affectionately named "aunt", flew in from S. Carolina and Maggie and  Brad drove in from Houston.  Maggie...I think you are still "Bah"...sorry.  It made for a crowded but fun weekend!
Abby and I were benched from riding on the boat but colin participated in the maiden voyage with the new tube my parents bought.  Abby might be able to give it a try next year!

Mom and Abby waiting for the tubers to return!


Abby's usual hiding spot...in the dog kennel with Teddy!


Everything is a-okay coach...keep this boat moving!






No comments:

Post a Comment