Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun on the Fourth!

Happy Fourth of July! Abby had such a fun weekend that started with her festive fourth of July apparel from her great-grandma. We spent the majority of the weekend out at my parents house celebrating their new boat purchase. I was so excited to see that Abby loves the boat. She expressed that by falling asleep the entire ride and waking up refreshed just was we pulled back into the boat slip!
We also enjoyed a morning trip to the beach in which Abby floated in the water for the first time. She has had an inflatable tube for over a year and just refused to get in it last year. Thank goodness she is more open to new experiences in her older age and she had tons of fun being passed around to all of us floating in the water. I am just so glad she loves the water!

I'm ready to get this party started!


My first solo trip in the water. Don't I look like I am having fun?


I should have done this last year...think of all the fun I missed.


I need a lift back to shore dad.





What fourth of July celebration would be complete without a little watermelon!


Love that watermelon







No comments:

Post a Comment