Saturday, June 25, 2011

Catch Up!

I have to play a little catch up since my last post.  We have been very busy chasing crawling babies and keeping up with our big girl.  Abby has been busy charming the folks of Granbury.  She was in the Memorial Day parade and threw candy to the parade watchers.  I was a little worried because I had to watch from the street with Owen but she was in good hands with her Mim .  She hammed it up like a pro and waved to the crowd.  She is becoming such a big girl.



Owen has been growing so fast it is hard to keep up and keep the camera handy to catch all of his new moves.  He is crawling all over the house and every day he gets a little more coordinated and a little faster.  He has just started to pull himself up on anything he can reach which has been an exciting new development.  Now I not only have to chase him around the house, I have to beat him to his destination so I can catch him before he pulls himself up and face plants!  At least he has a constant smile on his face.  I couldn't ask for a happier baby!


We have also had a little taste of heaven thanks to Colin's friend at work.  She was so nice to send some of the most delicious cupcakes home for his birthday and they were quite the hit at our house.  They might have to make an appearence and disappearence ;) for Abby's birthday!






                       

No comments:

Post a Comment