Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We took Abby to the Dallas Arboretum for the annual Pumpkin Festival. It was such a hit last year we decided to give it a try again and who can resist a sunny 85 degree day in October?? I think the amount of pumpkins was a little overwhelming not to mention all the kids running around but she warmed up and was picking her pumpkin in record time.

So what do I do with all these pumpkins?


So many pumpkins to choose from...how can a girl pick just one?


Okay...I found the perfect pumpkin! It's just my size.


Pumpkin picking got interrupted by all the hay. Note to mom...don't dress your child in sandals to walk in a hay pumpkin patch. The pumpkin picking did not last long after we kept getting hay caught in our shoes. Better luck next year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Note taken with the sandals and hay....I'll remember that ;-)
    I like your pumpkin and your cool sunglasses Abby!

    ReplyDelete