Monday, May 24, 2010

Swimming with my BFF

For all those moms out there that need affordable ideas for this summer listen up: Target has water tables on sale for $27! It was quite the hit yesterday when it served up over 2 hours of entertainment for Abby and her BFF Elly. They went back and forth from the water table to the pool watering everything in sight, including themselves. We might just make it through the hot Texas summer!

This is so much better than the bath tub!


Water for everyone...mom needs the porch cleaned anyway


I would have paid more than $27 just to get this picture!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I need to get my butt in gear and get my pictures up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing those cute girls have so much fun makes me want to get Kendall a pool and water table. Even if she is too young too appreciate it, I think I could have hours of entertainment for myself from that purchase ;-)

    ReplyDelete