Saturday, January 16, 2010

Toddler Days!

Now that we are officially parents of a toddler we spend most of our days chasing Abby around trying to prevent any major accidents from happening. She is so much fun to play with...just ask Wrigley. He is, by far, one of her favorites to antagonize. She wants to do everything herself these days...and I mean everything. I think she would change her diaper if I let her. We are working on teaching her how to feed herself. All I can say is patience, patience, patience. A meal usually requires the removal of clothes and is sometimes followed by a bath but we sure are enjoying our toddler!

Don't I look like the sweetest little angel???


I love Wrigley...


I promise I did not put my kid in a dog kennel...she did that all by herself!


Jail Break!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment