Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! We had a great holiday celebrating with all our family. I am still going thru pictures and have more to post with Colin and his family so stay tuned. For now, I have our weekend with my family and Abby's second christmas. She was much more active this year and really hammed it up for everyone.


Hi Five for an awesome holiday dad!

I love my Teddy


Where is the chocolate fudge? I'm hungry...


Abby joined the girls pajama club this year



Ah....I found the chocolate and boy it's good!!



We should open presents everyday after breakfast


We wish everyone a happy holiday and look forward to the upcoming year. Hopefully it will bring lots of fun posts and updates!



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the present Abby is holding in the last picture:)

    ReplyDelete